ONMC Autumn 2017 Call for Scores: projet iso (Montreal)
Application Deadline: October 31, 2017
- Seeking newly-composed works for flute + harp (maximum duration: 8 minutes.)
- Composers applying to compose a work should submit PDF score samples of two contrasting works to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject heading "Projet Iso Call for Scores."
- No electronics permitted.
- Application deadline: October 31, 2017 (selected composers to be notified within 1-2 weeks of deadline)
- Deadline for submission of score and parts: April 1, 2018
- Concert date: Sunday, May 13, 2018, 3pm at the Beechwood Cemetery Sacred Space.
- Open exclusively to Ottawa New Music Creators composers; Ottawa-area composers are invited to submit proposals, but winning composers will be asked to join ONMC.